Saturday, May 12, 2007

Our Fifth Wedding Anniversary!


Today is our fifth wedding anniversary! In the photo I'm wearing the sari that Amma gave me for our anniversary gift. I can't believe our fifth anniversary is already here...looking back, the past five years seem have gone by so fast. We have gone through so much together--graduate school, moving across the country, then moving across the world, and of course, our little girl Salma has changed our lives forever. Last night we celebrated our anniversary with our friends, colleagues, and students. We had a really fun party with food, music, and laughter. It was a wonderful time--it brought back warm memories of the get-togethers we used to have with our friends back in Pullman. It's nice to be surrounded with people who we really care about. And of course, the most beautiful gift I have been given is the journey through life that I share with my best friend, my husband.

1 comment:

Ken Tennyson said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys make such a great couple! Love you both, Ken