I couldn't resist posting this bumper sticker that has been circulating in Bangladesh. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I think this represents how alot of people in this part of the world feel about the US government, and the "democracy" that it's been bringing to countries like Iraq.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Couldn't Resist...
I couldn't resist posting this bumper sticker that has been circulating in Bangladesh. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I think this represents how alot of people in this part of the world feel about the US government, and the "democracy" that it's been bringing to countries like Iraq.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's scary, because it's true. I was thinking that if I put that on my car here in the US, people would probably agree with it, thinking, "Yeah, take that, world", missing the sarcasm. *shudder*
So true, so true...
Post a Comment